- M. H. Ahmed and L.-S. Lin, Dissolved oxygen concentration predictions for running waters with different land use land cover using a random forest machine learning technique, Science of the Total Environment, submitted Nov. 2020 (under review).
- C. Guo, Y. Chen, W. Xia, X. Qu, H. Yuan, S. Xie, L.-S. Lin, Eutrophication and heavy metal pollution patterns in the water suppling lakes of China’s south-to-north water diversion project, Science of the Total Environment , 711, 134543, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134543.
Abdul-Aziz, O.I. and *Ahmed, S. (2019). “Evaluating the emergent controls of stream
water quality with similitude and dimensionless numbers.” ASCE
Journal of Hydrologic Engineering,24(5): 04019010. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001769.
- Abdul-Aziz, O.I. and *Ahmed, S. (2017). “Relative linkages of stream water quality and environmental health with the land use and hydrologic drivers in the coastal-urban watersheds of southeast Florida.”: 10.1002/2017GH000058
- Abdul-Aziz, O.I. and *Al-Amin, S. (2015). “Climate, land use and hydrologic sensitivities of stormwater quantity and quality in a complex coastal-urban watershed.” Urban Water Journal, doi: 10.1080/1573062X.2014.991328.
- Abdul-Aziz, O.I. and *Ishtiaq, K.S. (2014). “Robust empirical modeling of dissolved oxygen in small rivers and streams: Scaling by a single reference observation.” Journal of Hydrology , 511: 648–657. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2014.02.022 .
- K. M. Buzby, T. P. West, N. L. Waterland and L.-S. Lin, Remediation of flow-through trout raceway effluent via aquaponics, North American Journal of Aquaculture, 79(1), 53–60, 2017.
- J. Weidhaas, L.-S. Lin, K. Buzby, and X. Li, Biodegradation of 4-methylcyclohexanemethanol (MCHM) and propylene glycol phenyl ether (PPH) in river microcosms and activated sludge, Journal of Environmental Engineering-ASCE , 142(11), 2016, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0001133.
- K. M. Buzby, N. L. Waterland, K. J. Semmens and L.-S. Lin, Evaluating aquaponic crops in a flow-through fish culture system, Aquaculture, 460, 15-24, 2016.
- J. Pitchford, M. Strager, A. Riley, L.-S. Lin, and J. T. Anderson, Modelling Streambank Erosion potential using maximum entropy in a central Appalachian watershed, International Association of Hydrological Sciences , 367, 122-127, 2014.
- K. M. Buzby, and L.-S. Lin, Scaling Aquaponic Systems: Balancing Plant Uptake with Fish Output, Aquacultural Engineering, 63, 39-44, 2014.